The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 80 people from 25 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a junior Python developer to join our Data Science team based in Barcelona. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have an immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
- Develop and maintain the python platform services, packages and scripts that allow us to perform tasks in Machine learning, data analysis, visualization, experiment management, etc.
- Build new machine learning models, their training and inference services and maintain existing ones.
- Help us develop our distributed python pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering. (bachelor degree is not required if you are the best coder ever).
- Ability to apply and understand mathematical reasoning.
- A true computer scientist, an exceptional python developer, having a passion for self-learning.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
What We Value
- Knowledge of unitary testing and docker.
- Experience in distributed version-control system Git and CI/CD.
- Familiarity in machine learning.
- Familiarity with Pandas, sci-kit-learn, NumPy, Flask, SQL and/or noSQL databases, Apache Airflow.
What We Offer
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Nice office in the Center of Barcelona.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training.
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and 1 day a week remote work policy.
- "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Bonus for Nursery.
- Coffee, tea, fresh fruit and Friday team breakfast.
- Competitive compensation.