The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 135 people from 30 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our team.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have an immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients during the implementation process of our tool.
- Coordinate and follow up the onboarding of our product for hotels around the world.
- Act as an internal technical product knowledge resource in the set up, training and troubleshooting activities.
- Structured product support through e-mails, telephone calls, and web demos.
- Excellent coordination with the Sales and Client Success teams to ensure an accurate service to clients.
- Agile coordination with the technical team to improve shared knowledge, and facilitate efficiencies.
- Most importantly, always ensure a high level of Client Support that will delight hoteliers around the world.
- At least 1 year of experience in SaaS Implementation or Customer service roles.
- A high level of English is a must. Other languages such as Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc. will be highly preferred.
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be highly valued.
- Strong tech knowledge / Eager to learn about software.
- High IT Skills (web browsing, multi-window navigation, etc.).
- Excellent communications and presentations skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and technical attitude.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
- Desire to work in a team-based, fast-pace, international environment where you will need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Nice office in the Center of Barcelona.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours and a remote-friendly work policy.
- "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Bonus for Nursery.
- Coffee, tea, fresh fruit and Friday team breakfast.
- Competitive compensation.