The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 135 people from 30 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Market Manager for the Asian-Pacific Market to join our team (fully remote). This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
Please note this is a remote position.
- Be responsible for the whole sales cycle: market prospection, first approach, online demos and meetings, company presentation and contract closing.
- Business development and client acquisition in the hospitality industry: hotel chains and hotel groups.
- Create and implement the sales strategy to sustain rapid company growth.
- Monitor the results and follow up with your clients.
- Maintaining a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling.
- 2-3 year of sales experience in the hotel industry, ideally in a tech company.
- Knowledge of the hotel industry in the APAC market.
- High level of English and a local Asia Pacific language are a must.
- To work remote and to be be based in Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, Vietnam, China, Singapore, Philippine...)
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire to be in technology sales.
- Self-starter, high energy and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Career development opportunities.
- Working remotely while having direct contact with our offices.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation.
- 100% Remote position.