The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 135 people from 30 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Go Engineer to join our team based in Barcelona. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
This person will be responsible for developing and testing our platform’s core, which combines consumer elements with B2B elements, and will be deeply involved in new product & new functionality development. We are looking for someone who is not afraid from jumping from existing/legacy code to something completely new. You have to be a team player!
- You bring at least 5 years of programming experience.
- Experience designing and building APIs.
- Experience with MySQL, GIT, Unit Testing, Functional Testing and/or Integration Testing highly valued.
- Experience working with modern version control systems.
- Best Practices: Clean Code, SOLID, Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of queues and event-driven architectures.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins, Circle CI...).
- Scraping knowledge / experience
- Cloud Architecture / Infrastructure experience.
- Knowledge of automation tools (Terraform, Ansible...).
- Container systems (Docker, Kubernetes) experience.
- Previous experience in start-ups an advantage.
- International environment with over 35 nationalities.
- Continuous training: we do in and out house training. We have a selection of online resources such as O’ Reilly or Frontend Masters…
- 100% Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- Free “puentes” (when Tuesday or Thursday is a bank holiday THN will give Monday or Friday free).
- Nice office in the Center of Barcelona.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours and remote work policy.
- "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Bonus for Nursery.
- Access to your accrued salary before the end of the month with Payflow.
- Exclusive discounts at hotels all around the world.
- Coffee, tea, fresh fruit and Friday team breakfast.
- Competitive compensation.
- A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.