The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 110 people from 25 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our team based in Barcelona.
The main objective of this position is to increase sales efficiency and scalability by training and supporting the sales team in day to day operations.
- Improving, defining and configuring sales tools & processes for the sales department.
- Maximizing the usage and adoption of the CRM within the Sales Team.
- Improving the CRM data quality.
- Creating the knowledge base articles to facilitate the on-boarding of new Sales Team members.
- Sourcing new tools to help drive greater sales efficiency.
- Creating reports and dashboards to assist the executive team.
- Working closely with the Sales Team Management in communicating instructions and information to the other members.
- Being responsible for the on-boarding and for the on-going training of the new Sales Team members on the sales tools and on the sales process.
- You bring a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in a tech/SaaS company.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM or another CRM (Hubspot, Zoho...).
- Bilingual level of English and Spanish are a must. Other languages as a plus.
- Excellent level of Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools.
- Tech savvy.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Analytical mindset (Business Analyst profile) with attention to detail.
- Persistent with a strong desire to convince.
- Empathy and ability to communicate with the sales team members and the rest of the departments.
- Proactive attitude and sense of initiative.
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours and a remote-friendly work policy.
- "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Bonus for Nursery.
- Nice office in the Center of Barcelona.
- Coffee, tea, fresh fruit and Friday team breakfast.
- Competitive compensation.