The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology
company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality
industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome
team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer
marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct
bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to
optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of
online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels
around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well
as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network
team is made up of over 135 people from 30 different nationalities. To
fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company
at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and
results. And have fun doing it, too.
- Collaborate with other designers, data scientists, team managers and engineers to develop innovative and user-friendly products.
- Be proactive in doing your own research to suggest new ideas and design improvements to current features.
- Help define product scope and goals from a user-centric perspective.
- Work with the design team to continuously raise the quality bar and improve design processes.
- Support product managers to refine the product roadmap.
- Map and define the customer journey for current and new products.
- Gather feedback from the team, clients and end-users.
- Look for solutions to complex problems.
- Design new product features, from concept to final design.
- Test new features and ensure consistency in the overall user experience.
- A solid in-depth understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Strong knowledge of user research methods and tools.
- Ability to sketch and prototype ideas based on research and insights.
- +4 years of relevant experience, including work with early-stage/new
product conceptualization as well as shaping the new version and/or
feature enhancements of existing products.
- Ability to design high fidelity prototypes with tools like Sketch or Figma.
- Excellent skills in articulating and reasoning design decisions.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS principles.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Experience working in a SaaS and the travel sector.
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems.
- Knowledge of accessibility standard guidelines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, high energy and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
What We Offer:
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Based in Barcelona or 100% remote.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours including remote working policies.
- "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Bonus for Nursery.
- Competitive compensation.