The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of 70 people from 20 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a talented Sales Intern to join our international team.
- Create reports in the CRM for the Sales team.
- Help the Sales cleaning some data in the CRM.
- Make recommendations and screenshots to standardize the CRM views for everyone, views in our back office.
- Help the Sales team to identify prospects.
- Call prospects to schedule demos.
- Hotel industry knowledge is highly valuable.
- CRM knowledge is a plus (Salesforce).
- Fluent English is a must, other European languages valued.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Persistent with strong desire to convince.
- Team player and fun to work with.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in business, hospitality, marketing or related field.
-Full time position.
-Internship must be for 6 months minimum.
- Learning environment.
- Having a real impact in a young and fast-growing company.
- Innovative technology company.
- Center of Barcelona with nice office.
- International team environment.
* This is a paid internship.