The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 135 people from 30 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative for France / French speaking countries to join our team based in Barcelona.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
- Sourcing account prospects and contacts in different target markets.
- Creating a great first impression for prospects by providing them with a world-class experience.
- Generating opportunities by setting meetings for the Market Managers.
- Maintaining a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling.
- Conducting high level conversations with senior executives in target accounts.
- Native level of french and proficient english are a must.
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience in Outbound Sales, ideally in the hotel industry and tech companies.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire to be in technology sales.
- Self-starter, high energy and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Nice office in the Center of Barcelona.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training and career development opportunities.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours and a remote friendly policy.
- "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Bonus for Nursery.
- Coffee, tea, fresh fruit and Friday team breakfast.
- Competitive compensation.