The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 135 people from 30 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Client Success Specialist Spanish / English to join our team based in Barcelona.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
- Account Management: set up, onboarding, proactive follow-up and nurture relationship with current clients.
- Ensure excellent coordination with the Sales Managers to ensure an accurate service to clients from prospect to experienced clients.
- Analysis and suggestion of new initiatives for hotels to help improve direct bookings.
- Monitor hotel results and data tracking to help hotels take better decisions.
- Receive and process client feedback to improve the product.
- Agile coordination with technical team and colleagues to improve shared knowledge, and facilitate efficiencies.
- Regular involvement with the team meetings and team projects to bring and share good practices with all team members.
- Most importantly, always ensure a high level of Client Success that will delight hoteliers around the world.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in customer service.
- A high level of Spanish and English language are a must.
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be highly valued.
- Experience with hospitality software will make you the perfect candidate.
- Strong tech knowledge / Eager to learn about software.
- High IT Skills (web browsing, multi-window navigation, etc.).
- Ideally to be based in Barcelona.
- Excellent communications and presentations skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
- Desire to work in a team-based, fast-pace, international environment where you will need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Nice office in the Center of Barcelona.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours and a remote-friendly work policy.
- "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Bonus for Nursery.
- Coffee, tea, fresh fruit and Friday team breakfast.
- Competitive compensation.