The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 110 people from 25 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative for US / Canada to join our team.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
Please, note that this could be a remote position.
- Sourcing account prospects and contacts in the US and Canadian markets.
- Creating a great first impression for prospects by providing them with a world-class experience.
- Generating opportunities by setting meetings for the Market Managers.
- Maintaining a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling.
- Conducting high level conversations with senior executives in target accounts.
- Native level of english is a must.
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience in Outbound Sales, ideally in the hotel industry and tech companies.
- To be based in the US / Canada and work remotely.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire to be in technology sales.
- Self-starter, high energy and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Remote position working closely to our Sales department
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training and career development opportunities.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation.