Our backend consists of a series of mini/micro services built with PHP or Go embracing a Domain Driven Architecture. Testing is in our DNA and we conduct comprehensive unit and integration testing across the board. We embrace process automation wherever possible and ensure the quality and performance of our platform with SonarCloud, Sentry and Datadog.
Our solid data infrastructure is driven by our Data Engineering Team and relies on a modern, state-of-the-art platform supported by our DevOps Infra team. What makes THN stand out from any other player in this industry is our Data Science team, that designs and implements advanced ML/AI algorithms fueled by the massive data ingested by our Agent to help our clients predict their users behavior and improve their booking conversion. This position will play a pivotal role in ensuring our Data Science team gets the most valuable insights on our client’s users and target markets.
We are a globally distributed team of more than 70 engineers, half of them working remotely. We are organized in multiple cross functional teams and work using agile methodologies (mostly scrum). We value collaboration, team work, open communication, continuous learning and commitment.
They will onboard you to the team, code and processes so that by the end of 1st month you can start finding your way through the code, push new features and extend our code coverage.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team together with other frontends, backends, and designers to develop and evolve one of the company's products.
- Collaborate together with the design team in the continuous improvement of the UX/UI of the product.
- Use the latest versions of the Vue ecosystem. Including Vue 3 with the Composition API.
- Assist our team to drive the migration of our dependencies and the transition to TypeScript.
- Participate in the development of our system design and UI library. Creating new components and documenting them with Storybook.
- Contribute to increasing our test coverage quota by writing tests and integrating e2e tools on top of our current Jest and Cypress testing layer.
- Enjoy an environment where continuous training is encouraged. In-house training, conference attendance, and subscription to the best online training platforms.
- Support, coach and mentor junior engineers, foster their capabilities and empower them to grow amongst us.
- You bring more than 3 years of programming experience with JS and embrace an Agile mindset in your daily practice.
- More than 1 years of experience with Vue or other modern frontend frameworks (React, Angular, ...).
- Experience with Vuex or other state management libraries (Redux, Flux, ….).
- Good knowledge of cross-browser compatibility.
- You feel at ease with the DOM API, PostCSS, ESlint, Jest, Babel or Webpack. Bonus points for Vue CLI, Vite, or Cypress.
- Knowledge of the principles of UX and attention to detail/product ownership.
- Familiar with agile methodologies and version control systems (Git).
- Experience with Unit Testing, Functional Testing and/or Integration Testing.
- A passion for good practices and clean code.
- Proactive, with strong problem-solving skills, a team player and fun to work with.
Nice to have
- Experience with Tailwind CSS.
- Basic knowledge of Figma.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Knowledge of the development of native or hybrid mobile apps.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers and teams.
- Basic experience with PHP and MySQL
- International environment with over 35 nationalities.
- Continuous training: we do in and out house training. We have a selection of online resources such as O’ Reilly or Frontend Masters…
- 100% Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- Free “puentes” (when Tuesday or Thursday is a bank holiday THN will give Monday or Friday free).
- Nice office in the Center of Barcelona.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours and remote work policy.
- "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Bonus for Nursery.
- Access to your accrued salary before the end of the month with Payflow.
- Exclusive discounts at hotels all around the world.
- Coffee, tea, fresh fruit and Friday team breakfast.
- Competitive compensation.
- A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.